The Dental Care Plus Group provides dental insurance and third-party administration services to employers based in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. DCPG insurance plans cover employees living anywhere in the United States through a dentist network of more than 150,000 locations. The company was founded in 1986 by dentists practicing in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Today, the company is the region’s leading dental insurance carrier.
Products & Services
Flexibility and options are nice things to have. DentaSelect Plus, our PPO product, gives you both. Members are covered whether they choose an in-network or out-of-network dentist. They have access to dentists wherever they live, work or travel domestically thanks to one of the nation’s best national networks.
- No waiting periods.
- Available as a fully-insured product for groups of 2 or more.
- Self-funded option for groups of 50 or more.
- Annual open enrollment.
- Out-of-network reimbursement levels are available.
- Members receive a detailed explanation of benefits when they incur out-of-pocket costs.
- Members seeing in-network dentists don’t have to file claims and are not subject to balance billing on covered services.
- Shelf rates are available in designated Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana counties for employers of 2 to 50 eligible employees.
- A vision discount program offered through Total Vision Services is included on all fully-insured plans.
- A hearing discount program, Epic Hearing, is included.
Dental & Vision Group Rates and Sold Case Kits
- 2017 Dental Care Plus HMO Rates & Sold Case Docs
- 2017 Dental Care Plus Rates & Sold Case Docs-INDIANA
- 2017 Dental Care Plus Rates & Sold Case Docs-KENTUCKY
- 2017 Dental Care Plus Rates & Sold Case Docs-OHIO
- Benefit Summary
- Company Fact Sheet
- Cost of Life Without Dental
- Dental Benefit Summary
- Dental Care Plus Differentiators
- Individual Product Quick Glance Guide
- Making Compliant Dental Decisions
- Vision PLUS Benefit Summary
Out-of-Network Reimbursement Levels
Please note that Licensing materials are not required until the initial case is sold. Additionally, once the Agent Services Commission Agreement and W-9 are submitted with the initial sold case of one product (for example, dental), they are not required again if there is an initial sale of a different product (for example, vision).