Why should you choose Renaissance Dental as your dental insurance provider?
With more than 50 years of experience in dental plan administration, the Renaissance Family of Companies knows dental insurance.
Renaissance Dental has a customer service center dedicated to helping our Individual Plan members, so it’s easy to get the help you need.
MyRenBenefits gives you 24/7 access to benefits and claim information, plus the ability to print ID cards.
The Renaissance PPO network combines leading national and regional PPO networks to offer you maximum choice and value. You can find a participating dentist using the search tool below. If you decide to contact a dental office directly, please refer to the following network partners that a dental office will likely recognize:
- Maximum Care
- Connection Dental
- Preferred (formerly Dental Wellness Partners)
- Stratose (West Virginia members)
If you have any questions regarding the participation of a dentist please contact us at (888) 358-9484.
Innovative Plan Design
The Renaissance Dental Research and Data Institute continually reviews scientific evidence that helps us create innovative plans that benefit your whole body.
Life is busy enough without worrying about dental insurance. That’s why we try to make our plans as easy to use as possible. With the Renaissance Individual Plan, you don’t have to wait for an annual enrollment period to enroll, you can pay with a credit card, and you can manage your benefits online once enrolled!
Marketing & Sales
- Renaissance Dental & Vision Brochure for World Travelers of America Members.
- Max Choice Dental & Vision Plans Benefit Highlights
- Max Choice Dental & Vision Plans Sales Sheet
- Max Choice Dental & Vision Rate Sheet
- Max Essentials Plan Sales Sheet
- Renaissance Packaged Vision
- VSP Choice Plan (packaged with dental)
- Renaissance Dental & Vision Frequently Asked Questions
- Find A Dentist – Dental Network Lookup
- Find An Eye Doctor – Vision Network Lookup
- MyRenBenefits gives you 24/7 access to benefits and claim information, plus the ability to print ID cards.