Illinois Mutual, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, is an experienced provider of life insurance, disability income insurance, and workplace insurance. Founded in 1910, the Company conducts business in 47 states through an extensive network of independent agents. Illinois Mutual helps people achieve and safeguard their financial security by creating competitive, innovative solutions.
Products / Services Offered
- Personal Paycheck Power® Disability Income Insurance
- Business Expense Power® Disability Income Insurance
- Path Protector® Whole Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Term Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Return of Premium Term Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Final Expense Insurance
Featured Product / Service
Path Protector® Series
Our Path Protector® Series offers competitive life insurance plans designed to meet your protection needs at every life stage. Based on your planning objectives and budget, we offer flexible solutions that can help you achieve your financial goals.
You can count on Illinois Mutual Life Insurance to help you protect your client’s family’s future.
- Path Protector® Whole Life
- Path Protector® Term Life
- Path Protector® Return of Premium Term Life
- Path Protector® Final Expense
- Association Program Kit
- Business Expense Needs Calculator Worksheet
- Disability Income Consumer Guide
- DI for Stay-at-Home Spouses
- DI Occupation Guide
- DI Underwriting Guide
- Farmers and Ranchers Flyer
- How Long Could You Make It Without Your Income?
- M.U.G. Worksheet Quote Request
- New Non-Medical Limits Flyer
- New W-2 and Business Upgrade Flyer
- Paycheck Power Agent Guide
- Simple 1-2-3 Consumer Guide