Illinois Mutual, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, is an experienced provider of life insurance, disability income insurance, and workplace insurance. Founded in 1910, the Company conducts business in 47 states through an extensive network of independent agents. Illinois Mutual helps people achieve and safeguard their financial security by creating competitive, innovative solutions.
Products & Services
- Personal Paycheck Power® Disability Income Insurance
- Business Expense Power® Disability Income Insurance
- Path Protector® Whole Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Term Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Return of Premium Term Life Insurance
- Path Protector® Final Expense Insurance
Business Uses of Life Insurance
As an insurance agent, you have the opportunity to educate business owners and decision makers with insurance solutions and strategies that can help protect their business and also attract and retain key people. Illinois Mutual has created consumer videos covering some of these solutions, such as Key Person Life Insurance and Buy-Sell Agreements, to help you present these options to your clients.
- Association Program Kit
- Business Expense Needs Calculator Worksheet
- Disability Income Consumer Guide
- DI for Stay-at-Home Spouses
- DI Occupation Guide
- DI Underwriting Guide
- Farmers and Ranchers Flyer
- How Long Could You Make It Without Your Income?
- M.U.G. Worksheet Quote Request
- New Non-Medical Limits Flyer
- New W-2 and Business Upgrade Flyer
- Paycheck Power Agent Guide
- Simple 1-2-3 Consumer Guide